Is your PST file corrupted and want to repair it?
Microsoft outlook is normally quite stable even when it is used for daily email and PIM (Personal Information Manager) functions. But, how you feel when you get errors that indicate that the Outlook PST file is corrupted? Obviously, you will feel anxious as the PST file had all your business related emails and other data. Even though such errors are very rare but can be very irritating. Due to such errors, you may unable to access the PST file and other attributes of Outlook. Now, you must be wondering why such errors come?
Testimonials and user’s feedback about PST Repair Software
Here are some common errors and the reasons behind their occurence
- “The file Outlook.pst could not be found”:This error message indicates that the Outlook PST file is severely corrupted or damaged due to diferent reasons such as virus attacks, improper computer or laptop shutdown, and use of PST file over network etc. In case, PST file of your Outlook is located on a MS Exchange Server then also their is possiblity you may receive this kind of error messages. In such situation, the system administrator may help you to solve the problem. If it is corrupted due to any logical problems then you should use PST Repair Software to repair PST file corrupt after errors in Outlook 2003, 2007, 2000 and 2010. To know more about 2010 Outlook errors click here: http://www.repairapstfile.com/outlook-2010-pst-file-repair-after-scanpst-error.html
- “Outlook.pst cannot be accessed – 0x80040116”:If your PST file exceeds 2GB size limitation the Outlook displays this error message. As this sort of issue occur, user may be unable to have access to the PST file contnts which finally results in loss of Outlook data. Users who face such kind of problem can make use of PST and OST crop software to minimize the size of Outlook PST file. However, this is quite risky task as it erases 25MB of data which may literally include any email or other Outlook data.
- “The Outlook.pst is not a personal folder file”: Outlook PST file header consists of various information about an entire PST file like creation date of the PST file, size, name, format, etc. Hence, if such a cruical information about the file gets lost due to any reason then, Outlook just fails to recognize the PST file whose header is damaged or corrupted resulting in poping up of error messages.
- “Errors have been detected in the Outlook.pst. Quit Outlook and all mail enabled applications and then use the Inbox Repair Tool to diagnose and repair errors in the file”:This error message occurs when an any MS Outlook faces problem while reading data on the PST file. When such kind of error message evolves all your MS Outlook attributes like emails, contacts, calendars etc. gets inaccessible.
So what will be the next step?
The next step is to find a reliable tool to fix the corruption issue and to get an access to all your essential emails and other data. In order to fix these errors, you can make use of an in-built utility called as Inbox Repair Tool (Scanpst.exe). This tool first scans your entire PST file to check the errors. If it finds any errors then it ask you to take a backup before proceeding to fix those errors. If you forgot to take a backup then again you may lose Outlook data. This is because, during the repair process, Scanpst.exe may delete the file that is not recognizable by it resulting in data loss. Therefore, it is recommended to use best PST Repair Tool to fix the Outlook errors. Click on the url to know more about corruption issues over Outlook 2003 PST file: http://www.repairapstfile.com/fix-outlook-2003-pst-file-corrupt-after-errors.html
Essential Features PST Repair Tool
PST Repair Software is one of the bets PST repair tool, which provides safest and easiest recovery of emails, contacts, calendar entries etc. from corrupted PST file. It has the ability to create a new PST file in order to save the recovered Outlook data from corrupted PST file. If the PST file has reached or exceeded the 2GB size limit in Outlook 2000 then also you may get some strange errors. In such case, you can use this tool to perform oversized 2GB Outlook 2000 PST file repair with utmost ease. Similarly, you may also get error messages when header of the PST file is damaged due to virus attacks, improper system shutdown, abrupt power failure etc. in Outlook 2007. In such case also, this software helps in repairing MS Outlook 2007 PST file after header corruption. In order to import the PST file easily, it creates the new PST file in Outlook 2003-2010 format. It is also possible to repair highly compressed and encrypted PST files by using this software. Demo version of this software is free, you just need to download the free demo version to estimate recovery results.
Fix PST Error File Access Is Denied: This page provides the complete information about repairing PST file access denied error messages occur after severe virus attacks, sudden termination of Outlook client, PST file header corruption, etc to restore its Outlook attrinbutes such as email messages, contacts, calender items, appontments, RSS feeds, etc. For more latest information, simply visit here http://www.repairapstfile.com/error-file-access-is-denied.html.
A new version of Outlook file repair application has been launched which is capable to address of all type of .pst file corruption to know more about this useful tool visit at: http://www.repairapstfile.com/ost.html
There are number of verities, which lead to making the PST file corrupted or damaged after that you find your crucial information like contacts, emails, appointments etc are inaccessible. To tackle and resolve such severe PST file corruption, software is introduced with new generation technology that empowers the Outlook users to restore contacts and other PST data within an efficient way.
This is how the PST Repair Software works:-
Step 1: Firstly, install and launch Repair PST File software. As the main screen appears with 3 options i.e. “Open PST file”, “Find PST file” and “Select Outlook Profile”. Choose one of the appropriate options based on your needs and then choose damaged PST file
Step 2: As you select the corrupt PST file, the next screen provides 2 powerful scanning options i.e. “Normal Scan” and “Smart Scan”. Select one of the options based on the severity of your PST file corruption.
Step 3: Once the scanning is done successfully, view emails and other Outlook attributes recovered from corrupt Outlook PST file
- Make a practice archiving and organizing your essential emails frequently to increase the performance of Outlook and to avoid the loss of emails
- Always delete unwanted emails and create more PST files to save large number of emails instead of saving it in single PST file to avoid oversize problems
- Avoid Operating on a large number of emails at the same time